National Resilience Resource Center
Seeing Children, Adults, and Communities as
at Promise Rather than as at Risk
- Designed for agencies, organizations, conferences and communities interested in tapping natural resilience
- Seminal works of key authors
- Three Principles references, guides
- Free National & international trainings (competitive selection)
- Key resource dissemination
- Consultation with key projects
- Articles for select organizations
- External and internal factors foster resilience.
- Understanding principles for realizing mental health and well-being inside-out is essential.
Kathy Marshall Emerson, NRRC Director
- Special Interest Resources